Friday, August 16, 2019

Summer Fun/Summer Break



Hey Lovely Readers,

      It has been a couple months since I last posted as those who stopped by noticed. The reason behind this is although I continued some great educational activities and experiences for my kid, I needed a mental break of my own from this blog. Towards the end of the year I was starting to not enjoy posting as much and going through a blog/teacher planning burn-out. I wanted to get back to where I looked forward to posting and sharing instead of it feeling more of a requirement. That is not how I wanted my blog to make me feel nor do I want my kid to feel that way either. With it being Summer I just figured for my own relaxation it was time to pause my more detailed schedule and just kind of go with the flow.  I do want to share with you the books and songs that I did make sure to read with my kid. All my photos I took though are no longer saved on my phone, except our Summer vacation ones, so that is somewhat of a bummer, but really what matters is your own experiences with your early pre-k kid.

Letter Hh Books
My H Sound Box by Jane Belk Moncure
A-Hunting We Will Go by Steven Kellogg
Home On the Bayou by G. Brian Karas
Let Me Hold You Longer by Karen Kingsbury
Help! By Holly Keller

Letter Hh Songs
Home On The Range
Help! By the Beatles
My Father's House by Audio Adrenaline
If You're Happy and You Know It
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

4th of July Books
My First Fourth of July by Harriet W. Hodgson
Independence Day by Holly Aloian
Fourth of July Mice by Bethany Roberts
Fourth of July by Barbara M. Joosse
The 4th of July Story by Alice Dalgliesh

4th of July Songs 
The Star Spangled Banner
America
God Bless America
God Bless the U.S.A.
Dixie
The Battle Hymn of the Republic

Letter Ii Books
My Ii Sound Box by Jane Belk Moncure
Iron Horses by Verla Kay and Michael McCurdy
Little Bit: the Sound of Short i by Peg Ballard and Cynthia Klingel
The Island of the Sky by Steven Kellogg
Ii by Kelly Doudna

Letter Ii Songs
The abc mouse letter Ii song
Iguana song
Itsy bitsy spider
Indoor voice song
Ice Cream song

Letter Jj Books
My Jj Sound Box by Jane Belk Moncure
July by Mari Kesseiring
Sloppy Joe by Dave Keane
My Journey to the Stars by Scott Kelly
Joey by Jack Kent

Letter Jj Songs
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Jack and Jill
Jail House Rock by Elvis
The Juggler song
Jingle Bells





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry For My Absence