This post is very short as I have been busier than I anticipated. Next thing I realized is that it is almost 11:00 and I forgot to put a post together. I found this little graph that mayches some of the more populare learning theorisists to different groups of "play." Maybe you all will find it interesting.
"Even the most ordinary things can be made extraordinary simply by doing it with the right people." ~Nicholas Sparks~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Free coloring is a great educational activity a child should be able to take advantage of as much as possible. All that is needed is pl...
-
Another learning/behavioral theory I have found most helpful with keeping toddlers focused on a task is B. F. Skinner's Operant ...
-
What a week we have had in our little home. We have had a sweet and playful visitor with us. A cute schnouzer dog named Roanie. She ha...

No comments:
Post a Comment