Thursday, December 20, 2018

Favorite Advent/Christmas Story Book List

My favorite part of this past week has been when my little family snuggles up together under a big comfy blanket, the lights are low, accept for the Christmas tree, and my husband and I take turns reading some Christmas books. It is a sweet time that I try to hold onto because soon enough my kid may outgrow the snuggle up on my lap with his cheek close to either mine or his father's.  It is one of the best times for us.

Sometimes it can be hard to figure put which books are worth buying and which ones are worth borrowing. Sometimes it is just too expensive to guess at a book you see online and wonder how cute it really is. I thought I woupd share my personal favorite holiday Christmas books for 2-4 year old age range. These books are beautiful and captivating for the younger ones. Hopefully you can find some at your library to help avoid buying lots of books, but these ones I personally love so much I am working on buying a few at a time. These are all Christmas religious stories that my kid adores.












Here are my favorite more generic Christmas fun books.











What are some of your favorite books to snuggle up with your littles to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry For My Absence